，一共要50輛，消防隊用，到東歐的。 山東 青島
Special purpose vehicles
Fire trucks for lifting at height. Lifts for fire and rescue services. Fire ladders with combined movements.
Fire ladders with combined movements (hereinafter fire motor ladder fire) should consist of the chassis, body and mechanical sliding assembly in the form of stairs, not equipped with a removable tube and rescue is designed to:
- delivery to the rescue, rescue and recovery operations, fire fighting personnel and the necessary fire-fighting and technical rescue equipment;
- evacuation of the height of the tube via the control panel;
- fire extinguishing agent discharging from the top of the stairs via a telescopic tube and a dry-lafetnyj barrel (monitor)
- use as a cargo crane at the folded package knees, and the like.
Fire ladders should be manufactured to operate at an ambient temperature of at least - 15o C to + 35o C and the wind speed acting on the boom ≤ 12,5 m / s (6 points on the scale Byuforta). In the case of the possibility of operating the fire ladders outside this range, additional measures should be applied.
1. Nomenclature and designations:
1.1. Group fire and rescue vehicles (according to the State Standard EN 1846-1: 2017) - fire trucks for lifting at height.
1.2. Class of fire and rescue vehicles by weight (according to State Standard EN 1846-1: 2017) - S (heavy).
1.3. Category fire and rescue vehicles (according to the State Standard EN 1846-1: 2017) - 1 (city).
1.4. Class of fire ladders (according to State Standard EN 14043: 2017 (EN 14043: 2014 (E), IDT)) - 50.
Fire ladders must meet the requirements set out in:
State Standard EN 14043: 2017 (EN 14043: 2014 (E), IDT) ?forklift truck for use by fire and rescue services. Fire ladders with combined movements. Safety requirements, performance characteristics, and test methods ";
State Standard EN 1846-1: 2017 Fire Appliances. Rescue fire fighting vehicles. Part 1. Nomenclature and designation;
EN 1846-2: 2009 + A1: 2013 Fire-fighting machinery. Rescue fire fighting vehicles. Part 2: General requirements. The safety and performance characteristics;
EN 1846-3 Fire appliances. Rescue fire fighting vehicles. Part 3: Equipment installed on a permanent basis. The safety and performance characteristics;
other regulatory documents, which are necessary for the application of the above standards.
2. Characteristics of the base unit shown in Table 1
- safety requirements
It should be capable of continuous exposure of its constructive allowable weight for prospective usage conditions without damage, cabover, 2 (or 3) - from the driver's seat equipped with means for pulling the front (at least two) and at the rear; on the chassis must be provided locking system prevents movement of the chassis if atodrabina is in other than transport position.
Volvo FL type (FE), Iveco FF, MAN TGM, Scania P, Mercedes-Benz Atego (Axor), DAF CF, Renault D or equivalent
unicycle front, rear - paired road (or multiple) splinting, it must be possible:
- filling the tire with air, its release from the tire, as well as check the tire pressure fire ladders, which is in a movable or stationary using equipment that is set or stored in fire ladders;
- installation of tires of different types of users need (winter tires, tires for rough terrain, as well as multi-purpose tire) according to the manufacturer's recommendations of the chassis and / or body;
- gear driven and driving wheels with additional devices